Hands up who is excited about the Arts this year? Here’s a quick fire list of things we can’t wait to see in 2011.
- Adham Faramawy’s Legend II at the Aubin Gallery from 13 January to 20 February
- The Modern British Sculpture exhibition at the Royal Academy from 22 January to 7 April
- The VIP Art Fair from 22 to 30 January
- Christopher Wheeldon’s new ballet for the Royal Opera House, Alice in Wonderland, in February
- Jonny Lee Miller & Benedict Cumberbatch in Frankenstein at the National Theatre from 5 February to 17 April
- Anna Nicole at the Royal Opera House from 17 February to 4 March
- Richard Nagy’s exhibition of unseen Egon Schiele work in May
Having just completed a project designing the 2011 Season Programme for Garsington Opera, we designed and built them a brand new website. The Seasonal Opera Festival required a fresh website to coincide with their move to Wormsley estate. The brief called for intuitive and simple navigation to suit their current client base but with a contemporary feel to attract a new generation of opera lovers. The site is now live at www.garsingtonopera.org.
We have fallen for the dazzling rings designed by one of our favourite creatives. These pieces are sparkly enough to make a magpies eyes pop out. We were lucky enough to design a website for Annie Summer’s new venture, Shellbound. www.shellbound.co.uk